Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal
- At Autoparts-Pro., used engine warranty is restricted to only manufacturing defects of the following parts: block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and other internal components only. Autoparts-Pro. warranty doesn't cover any attached accessory parts such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, manifolds, wire harnesses, valve covers, gaskets, brackets, oil pan, flywheel, etc.
- Autoparts-Pro. is also not accountable for any charges associated with inappropriate engine installation and labor costs.
- Since our exhaustive used engines inventory is located at various supplier facilities, delivery time can vary, but it normally takes 7-10 BUSINESS days (excluding weekends and holidays). Even though it is very rare but sometimes delivery time may be affected due to unusual circumstances that might require some additional time.
- Our shipping for used engines for sale is free to the commercial address within the central USA. Residential deliveries will result in a $150.00 additional shipping charge unless noted otherwise.
- All returned used engines or cancelled orders are subject to 25% handling and restocking fees, customer assumes all the shipping costs unless the replacement is authorized by Autoparts Pro. during the warranty period. If an order gets cancelled after the payment has been processed and the order is still not shipped, the customer will bear the processing fees of the credit card.
- Customers are self-responsible for satisfying the terms of the payment. If the customer ignores the payment terms, they will be answerable for all of the charges associated with the collection. Our charges will include all collection costs and attorney fees.
- We are not liable for any refund which is associated with USED ENGINES or parts that were not diagnosed correctly. Autoparts-Pro. will not assume towing, shipping, transportation charges, or rental car costs. Any wrong information will automatically cancel your warranty.
- For your information! You are purchasing used engines from us. We make efficient and presentable engine parts for all vehicles but we don't guarantee engine appearance. The customer should inspect all the parts before signing on delivery.
- Used low mileage engine is the best in our knowledge. Autoparts-Pro. warranty doesn't apply to oil leaks/damage on engines due to seals, gaskets, and filters that have not been replaced.
- OEM auto parts are interchangeable within different makes and models. Autoparts-Pro. is using a VIN compatibility tool to assure that the ordered used engine for sale is an adequate and exact fit for your vehicle. All deposits made to us are non-refundable unless otherwise noted.
- Return or exchange of used engines are authorized by Autoparts-Pro. Shipped order if returned should be received in the same assembled condition as it was originally shipped to the customer. If in case received order is not in the same condition because of any reason, NO REFUND will be done from our side. Refunds are only authorized if the replacement is not available. If the engine was disassembled or altered in any way without Autoparts-Pro. written authorization, the warranty will be void. Our used engines are meticulously tested, visually inspected, and properly cleaned.
Warranty will be cancelled if:
Autoparts-Pro. permits only original purchasers for any deal or purchase and guarantees that our sold used engine shall be free from knocking excessive oil consumption and cracks in the block. We follow the same Auto terms and conditions as other suppliers are following.
- Used engine was not properly installed.
- Used engine was used for racing.
- Used engine was used without proper lubrication or cooling regardless of the reason.
- Purchased used engine is not installed within 30 days after delivery.
- right Autoparts-Pro. warranty will cover only a one-time claim per product purchased from us. Autoparts-Pro. warranty claim representative will work with you to ensure your experience is a complete success. We reserve the right to charge any applicable fees in connection with the processing of your warranty claim.
What is a Used Engine?
The term used engine shall mean, a used engine assembly (basic block, cylinder head, and internal components) supplied by Autoparts Pro. of the original manufacturer. All other accessories attached, left on the block are for convenience purposes only.
Subject to the limitations listed below, Autoparts Pro. says they will either send a replacement engine of the same kind that is available at the time or refund the customer purchase price if the engine is defective and no replacement is available.
Autoparts Pro. will not be responsible for any labour cost incurred by the customer unless prior agreement is made.